Representing both plaintiffs and defendants in disputes of all sizes and in many substantive areas of law.
Bonnie Green handles sophisticated litigation and appeals in many substantive areas of law. She represents both plaintiffs and defendants in North Carolina civil cases. Bonnie also represents defendants in criminal appeals, and she is on the North Carolina Appellate Defender’s private roster for indigent criminal appeals. Bonnie’s representation is not limited to the following practice areas. She often takes cases in other areas of law, applying her experience and effective litigation strategies to advocate for the firm’s clients.
- Business litigation
- Complex commercial litigation and arbitration
- Personal injury law and litigation
- Civil rights litigation
- Criminal appeals and indigent defense
- Employment law and litigation
- Professional negligence litigation
- Products liability law and litigation
Other Practice Areas
Working with trial lawyers to prepare and defend dispositive motions, including motions to dismiss and summary judgment motions.Learn More