Website Privacy Notice
Last modified: January 4, 2020
The Green Firm, PLLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.bonniegreenlaw.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website;
- In email and other electronic messages between you and us, including communications made through this Website; and/or
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline or by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use this Website or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You
We collect the personal information (such as names, addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses), that you affirmatively give us through our Website, such as when you complete contact forms, intake forms, client surveys, sign up to receive newsletters or blog posts, or contact us by email. Giving us personal information through the Website is voluntary and is not required to use the Website. We may use any personal information that You provide to us to send marketing and promotional materials to you from time to time.
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, certain data will be collected through automatic data collection technologies that collect statistical (non-personal) information about your equipment, browsing actions, and Website usage patterns. This data includes information about content accessed and page load times, internet connection, IP address and corresponding geographic location by country, browser type, and operating system used. The data we collect through these automated technologies is used to help us improve the Website and provide a more personalized experience for our users. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share personal information obtained through this Website with third parties without your consent except as follows: to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business; to the extent doing so is necessary to provide services you have requested from us; to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or to enforce agreements between us, including for billing and collection purposes.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to our Website or transmitted to us via email. Any electronic transmission of personal or confidential information is at your own risk.
Get In Touch
Contact us by calling us at 704.327.9010 or emailing email@example.com.
Schedule an initial consultation and see we can help you.